Friday, October 14, 2011

Telling the office

Since I hit 12 weeks yesterday and was dying to wear some of my new, cute maternity tops so I figure what the hell...let's break the news.

So I talked to our HR lady and she let us add a row to our list of projects that we go over at our Friday morning meeting. At the bottom of the list, was a blank row with just a data due date of 4/26. So someone asked what's that about and I said..."oh yeah I'm due then" and then the congrats and yays commenced :)

It was fun. I love having the cat out of the bag!

8 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!! What a great way to share it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was fun! And we're having pizza today so I'm actually looking forward to that since the nausea has subsided!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to share! So happy for you, make sure you post pics of the cute maternity tops :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to share the happy news!!

    ReplyDelete