Friday, July 8, 2011

Picture Pages!

Thought it as good a time as any to see what Ryan and I look like, right? Here's a good sampling for you. But first...how cute was I?



PS, you can click on any of these to view larger...not that you'd wanna ;)


Probably had been dating for one year at this point. Taken at my parents' at the beach where I grew up.



This was at an Irish pub in downtown Raleigh. Good times. We can still be caught a few times a month boozing it up with the "in" crowd on occasion ;)


Here we are in Ireland. We went on a big 9-day tour with his family. He got to see where his great grandmother lived. Was pretty cool I must say.


ENGAGED!


MARRIED!


Honeymoon in Aruba...ahhhhhhhh to be back there would be heaven. Please ignore my deer-in-headlights face...hadn't yet had my coffee ;)

So there ya have it! Now if we could just get a baby in some of these ;)

3 comments:

  1. adorable! Love your wedding pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorbs!! You guys are too cute! Also, love the post title!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are silly geese...WHERE IS OUR GOSLING?? ;)

    ReplyDelete