Thursday, January 5, 2012

24 weeks = 6 months pregnant WHAT?!?!

Finally got brave enough to take a preggo pic so here it is!

Had an OB appointment this morning. I peed in a cup, they took my blood pressure...weighed and measured me. All is normal, though I have gained 13 lbs total, which is on the upper end of what I should have gained by now. I blame the holidays ;)

So from here on out I need to be just a little more conscious of the food choices I'm making. I can do that, right??

Bun-Bun's heart rate was a steady 145 bpm and is measuring on track. Sad I don't get any more ultrasounds *pouts*

Next appointment is Jan 30 for the glucose test. Will be almost 28 weeks at that appt. Time is FLYING!

Finally going with a friend to look at and start thinking about what I'll be needing to register for. Feeling VERY overwhelmed and clueless at the moment myself haha.

And FYI, heartburn is STILL a daily killer so I just take Zantac in the mornings. If I miss it, I'm miserable.

4 comments:

  1. Love the belly pic! So cute! I am glad your appointment went well. Feel free to PM Alisha on FB to ask about stuff. She went through this pretty recently ;-) BTW...Dylan is 7 weeks old already! Talking about time flying. Wow! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather...and yeah I love knowing Alisha is there. Dylan is so precious! So mind-blowing to think I'll have one of my own and omg SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Bump pictures! So cute!!! Glad mom and baby are doing well!

    ReplyDelete