Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby Transportation and Digs

Ok so I have obsessed and obsessed and researched til I'm blue in the face, but I think I have FINALLY figured out how the heck we're gonna get this little boy around town for the first 55 lbs of his life...

The plan is to get an infant car seat and 2 bases to go with a snap 'n go frame for the first 3 months. We are leaning heavily toward a Graco SnugRide 35 and the Graco SnugRider frame:


After those first few months, the plan would be to move on to a stroller that will be *the* stroller throughout toddlerdom. Have heard so many moms say that while a travel system is very nice, it turns out to be a pain to lug around and sometimes you have to fuss with it with both hands. I wanted something that I could unfold with one hand...even do while holding baby.

After MUCH (OMG TOO MUCH) researching...I got it narrowed to the Baby Jogger City Mini and the Britax B-Agile. Once I had done that, I found this article and my decision was made...that and the reviews on Amazon were amazingly positive:

Britax B-Agile vs. Baby Jogger City Mini

So yeah...we have a $200 gift card to Sears from Ryan's grandmother so I'm pretty sure we'll be spending it very soon on the Britax B-Agile. I only wish it came in more colors. Right now they offer only black and red so we'll be doing black.


Whew...now only 1,465,983 more decisions to make o_0

At least the nursery will be painted this weekend. That's the plan anyway ;) Then we can start on furnishing. Pretty set on this crib so far...Graco Stanton:

2 comments:

  1. Love all the choices you are making! I didn't realize how many decisions there are! My gosh! A good heads up for when I get pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg for real...sooooooooo many pros and cons to every single decision! Ridiculous!! But yeah I'm doing this so that I can refer back to it when people ask for advice down the road ;)

    ReplyDelete